Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Buddhist Military Sangha Invites New Authors!

Because I no longer have time (or Right Concentration) to update this blog regularly, and I will be EASing out of the Navy next year, I'd like to open this blog up to new contributors. If you'd like to be listed as a contributor/author, contact the contributors below and let us know! We'd be happy to add you on. We welcome all content, your service stories, reviews, questions, discussions, information, Dharma teachings, etc., in keeping with the spirit of this blog: positive Buddha-Dharma and support and care for all our servicemembers wherever and whomever they are.

Find us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/groups/106564922724906/

Namo Amida Butsu!

2 comments:

Christopher Mohr said...

As one of the new admins, I'd like to take this chance to reintroduce myself and to ask what kinds of contributions/blogs/articles/etc. the members of our sangha would like to see us adding?

Since I am the US Army's third fully accessioned Buddhist chaplain (as of 19 January), it should be interesting to start posting. Please bear with me while I develop a more blog friendly writing style.

somya said...

I will do support you chaplain.
Best Wishes.

Creative Commons License
Buddhist Military Sangha by Jeanette Shin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at buddhistmilitarysangha.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://buddhistmilitarysangha.blogspot.com/.